|Circular 'Receptiv' Reception|
- First of all, you need to establish how the reception is going to be used. For instance is it an operational workstation that needs lots of desk space and storage, or will it serve exclusively as a greeting point? This will also make a difference to the height that's required: a working reception will need to allow users to be seated, whereas a more basic greeting point would probably be better suited to a standing height reception.
- You also need to consider the size of reception that you can use. It's very important to make sure that your reception is large enough to be the central focal point of your space, but likewise you also need to be sure that it's not over powering your reception space. We have a free space planning and design service that can help you make the most of your reception area.
- The finishes of the reception are also essential for sending the right message. We have a huge variety of finishes available, from MFC wood finishes, to a modern and very popular white and a selection of bright and vibrant colours. These allow you to customise your reception to complement your space and ethos of your business. We also have some fantastic real wood veneers available if you want to show more than just a finish. These exude quality, and make a real statement of intent about your business.
|The Foro Reception|
- The customer/guest facing nature of receptions mean that you need to factor in things such as top boxes and shelves to make sure your reception desk is as welcoming as possible. We often recommend using top boxes to allow the user some privacy when working (and to potentially hide away any messy paperwork!), with glass shelves positioned to guide guests to the best part of the reception to be served from.
- The shape of the reception is also integral to the style you want to create. Traditionally designed receptions generally have two basic options - curves or straight lines. Large sweeping curves can look very effective in a bigger reception area, whilst compact and tight corners can make the best use of a smaller area. More modern designs are also available if you want to create something really special. Our most popular range for this style are the EMDD receptions, which has some really exciting designs available to catch everybody's eye.
|The MDD Reception|
- Bear in mind that an effective reception area doesn't just require an eye catching reception desk - complementary seating is essential for making customers feel welcome and at home. We have a huge range of reception and breakout seating available, most of which can be upholstered in your choice of fabric to match the exact style you need. Complete your perfect reception area with matching seating, coffee tables and even plants to welcome all guests to your office in style!
|Squared 'Receptiv' Reception|
First impressions are crucial, and you only get one chance to make them, so be sure that your reception is sending out the right messages! We'd love to help you create the perfect reception space, so whether you've seen some ideas that you like, or you'd like us to create a package for you, then just let us know and we'll show you what's out there to help you 'wow' your guests.