- Know the sort of style you want. Whilst we're always happy to advise you on your options, there's such a huge variety of styles available that we do need some guidance on where best to start looking for you - whether you want a mesh chair, a high back chair, an executive chair, a leather chair or anything else, just let us know.
- Take advantage of made to order ranges. Many of our ranges are made to order, so if you're looking at any of these options then make sure you make the most of the chance to personalise the chairs. You can choose from a range of different fabrics, often at no extra cost, to bring vibrant or corporate colours into your office.
- If you need lots of chairs for lots of different users then you'll probably need some adjustable options to maximise everybody's comfort. Optional extras such as adjustable arms, lumbar pumps, seat slides etc. allow each user to customise the chair for their own body shape, which is essential for keeping everybody comfortable.
- Consider any special requirements you may have. For example, does anybody in your office have back troubles, or are there any unique body shapes that need to be catered for? Whilst it can sometimes be a sensitive subject, we can accommodate people of any shapes and sizes.
- Consider matching ranges for meeting or canteen areas. Many of our office seating ranges have matching cantilever or four leg options for meeting rooms, offering you continuity throughout your office.
Whilst it's important to consider all of these factors, we're also on hand to help guide you through any queries or issues that you might have concerning which chair might be best for you. We have such a huge variety of options available that we know there'll always be something to suit your needs, it's just a matter of narrowing your choices down to what's appropriate for you and your office.